- Cycling machines
- Free weights
- Personal training
- Rowing machines
- Running machines
- Shower facilities
- Sound system
- Weight machines
(l) x (w)
Weekday, £ p/h
Peak / Off-peak
Weekend, £ p/h
Peak / Off-peak
|MFG Off Peak Membership||10.00||10.00|
|MFG Peak Membership||15.00||15.00|
|Weekday||09:00 - 21:30|
|Weekend||09:00 - 21:00|
What you will find at this facility
We will be reopening the gym for existing members and new members from Monday the 27th of July. Our new opening hours will be 4:30pm – 9:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am - 1:00pm on Saturdays. You will need to ring the Sports Centre on 07805 754868 to book your training slot/induction. Please do not arrive at the sports centre without booking your timeslot. We completely understand that you might be a little hesitant to return/join, but we want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to keep our customers and staff safe. You will be briefed by the sports centre staff on arrival and adhere to the 'Code of Conduct' that will be displayed below and on the reception and in the gym.
We are looking forward to existing members returning and welcome all new gym members to our sports centre.
Lets do this!
Please contact the sports centre to book your slot now
Call 07805 754868 or simply message us online.
The MFG Sports Centre Re-Opening
Working out in the gym is going to look different for a while due to the changes we must make for safe opening due to Covid-19. We invite you to read the following Sports Centre ‘Code of Conduct’ to better understand these changes before visiting/using the Sports Centre. The ‘Code of Conduct’ applies to anyone in The MFG Sports Centre building or grounds, attending, participating in or leading activities at The MFG’s facilities. It is the responsibility of every gym member to adhere to these guidelines when attending The MFG Sports Centre. As Government Guidance changes, we will ensure that we keep you informed.
Should any individual attending The MFG Sports Centre break this code, he or she may be asked to leave the facilities. Furthermore, the individual may be refused access to The MFG Sport Centre in the future or suspended pending investigations.
All gym members will need to book to ensure that the time is appropriate to avoid over-crowding. New members and previous members looking to re-join will need to contact the Sports Facilities Manager before visiting on 07805 754868 or by visiting the website before visiting the site. New members will need an induction and adding to the membership database so it is important they ring and book if they wish to join.
Gym training time will be restricted initially to 1 hour per member per day. This period includes access time and a 5-minute turnaround period at the end of the session to exit the Sports Centre.
Gym Member ‘Code of Conduct’ – Covid-19
• Do not attend the Sports Centre if you or a family member are unwell.
• Adhere to all the rules and regulations that are visible on arriving at the Sports Centre. Follow instructional signage and requests from the Sports Centre staff.
• Do not congregate pre/post workout or turn up early for your booked induction/meeting with sports team.
• Sanitise/wash hands pre- and post-workout.
• Bring a pre filled water bottle with you.
• Sign in and out on our ‘test and trace’ system.
During your workout
All members must clean equipment with the sanitising wipes before and after each use. This is particularly important due to the high contact nature of the free weights and machines,
• No ‘Spotting’ in the free weight area or on resistance machines.
• All members must maintain social distance rules at all times and follow instructional signage and requests from the Sports Facilities Manager and sports team.
• Use the sanitising wipes/spray provided to wipe down equipment after usage.
• DO NOT bring a ‘sweat towel’ with you.
• Leave the gym promptly at the end of your session.
• No access to changing facilities and showers is permitted (unless a specific risk assessment has been completed by the Sports Facilities Manager).
• Wash/sanitise your hands immediately after your workout.
• Sign out on our ‘test and trace’ system.
• Wash your workout kit after each visit.
Kitson Hill Road, Mirfield, WF14 9EZ